Thursday, January 29, 2015

Reverse Psychology

Remember how I was all like, "Adding to our family is not working out for us. We can't just wait around anymore. We've gotta plunge ahead with life plans." ? That's when I decided to go back to work... and Zay quit his job and started full-time school... That was my idea of reverse psychology. If we make ourselves busy and stop waiting for our child to come home, maybe the Universe will throw us a bone. Annnnd, that's what happened. :)

The more time passes, the more excited I'm getting. I know how hard a newborn can be. I know bringing a baby home in the middle of Zay's semester isn't "ideal." But holy crap, WHO CARES. Throw every other plan out the window! Cuz our baby's coming home! I am the happiest girl in the world right now. I feel so much peace about this adoption. I am so ready. I can't stop grinning.

While we are waiting and counting down these last couple weeks, we're talking a lot with Kal about being a big brother and about how we're going to go to Kansas and meet his baby brother. He is beyond excited. It's like the best idea ever to him. This is gonna rock his world in such a good way. Can't wait!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog