Tuesday, January 20, 2015

One Month to Go!

My "to-do before Baby #2" list has changed now that there's an actual real life baby out there waiting for us. I'm working my way through it. There's something about a baby coming that gets me on the ball and I start getting crazy productive to prepare. I love to-do lists. I love deadlines. I'm totally nesting and focused. Zay knows to leave me be with my projects, haha. Cuz I'm happy, dangit!

It really hit me a couple weeks ago when I saw little man's face on a 3D ultrasound. OMG, he has my heart. Just like that. There's no way to be cautious or guarded or not-as-excited-as-I-should-be after seeing that. I'm head over heels. All the pain infertility causes me just gets swept away by the beauty of adoption. It's been awhile since I've felt that and I'm SO glad to have that hope back.

Seriously, this is a dream come true. And we had almost given up. We had no idea what we would've missed out on if we had.

One month feels like an eternity away... but I keep shortening it for myself. Like, we're going to head out there a week before the due date. So that's 3 weeks from this Friday. And we'll be packing a week before that. So, basically there's only like 2 weeks left. Lol. And who knows, maybe she'll have him early. :) I know she would love that!! She's so ready for us to come and for her part to be done. I don't blame her, but at the same time we agreed that we'd change places with each other if we could. (Except I wouldn't wish infertility on anybody.)

So, one month to go! And a to-do list a mile long. Let's do this!!

Kal, "helping" me put together his new twin bed so I can turn the toddler bed back into a crib.

The mess I make when I'm nesting. :) Zay was like, "What the heck are you doing?" Hahaha.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog