Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Latest Obsession: ZombiU

For someone who is pretty much anti-gun, I have no problem blowing zombies to bits or bashing them repeatedly in the head with a cricket bat. There's probably something wrong with that, but I don't care to dig into it. It's my guilty pleasure.

Photo: www.justpushstart.com

I purposely scare myself by turning off all the lights and blocking out any sunlight to play this game (ZombiU on the WiiU). They made it so that you really feel alone in the game. It's so quiet. And you brush up against something and you freak out because it sounded vaguely like the sound of a zombie groaning. They made the game like that on purpose so that you get sucked into the game and really get scared. You never know when a zombie is about to jump out from a vent or around a corner or out of a closet. I've screamed a few times, all by myself. Lol. I love it. :)

Photo: www.forbes.com

I've mastered it now. I can kill a hoard of zombies without skipping a beat... Okay, I'm lying... I run and hide in a corner and pause the game to get my hands to stop shaking before I can make a game plan to open my backpack, get out my shotgun, reload it, and take them all out without getting bitten and infected. This game makes me SO. SHAKY. I would just lay down and die if a real zombie apocalypse was happening around me. Lol.

This is how I spend Kal's naptimes when I don't feel like being productive. And it. Is. Awesome. :) :)

Photo: www.vagary.tv
Any stay-at-home moms out there with their own "guilty pleasures"?





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog